Thursday, November 15, 2012

November Take 12



Hi everyone.

Today I've got a digital scrapbook page.  Scrapping my 12 photos taken on November 12th.  I can't believe the year is almost over and I've stuck with this project every month!  I think that for a project like this, trying to get 12 photos on a single page with journaling and some embellishments, digital is the way to go.

Usually I take pictures throughout the course of the day but these are all from a walk I took from my house to the closest park.  It was a really nice day and there was still some fall color.

I used the Little Things digital kit along with a few others.  Full credits here.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun....awesome that you've been able to keep up with the project!

danni reid. said...

Wow! Love this digital gorgeous page!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this! I totally didn't even realize it was digital....was going to ask where you got the wooden title from and then I read more carefully, love the design, a great page!

Annette said...

wow gorgeous pictures..love all the amazing color

Missus Wookie said...

pretty - and at this time of year it is all the foliage for me.

Aliza said...

I just love the design of this layout.I am lucky if I can slant a photo, let alone a whole layout. Awesome.

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful collage and love the design. beautiful layout!