Monday, October 1, 2012

Studio AE October Reveal


Hi everyone!

Its the first of October, which means Technique Tuesday's Studio AE October set will be available sometime today.  I made this gift package using 2 of the stamps for the tag.  I found the little white box at Michaels.  The washi tape is also from Michaels.  The 2 rolls came packaged together.  This is my first purchase of the Michaels tape and I think it's pretty nice.  It is the right washi-like texture and the pattern doesn't pull off when you unroll it. The star was cut from glitter cardstock using the Sizzix Primitive Hearts die.

Here are the rest of the stamps


If there was ever a time to sign up for Studio AE I think this is it!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet altered box!

Annette said...

oh i love this and cute stamp set...

Aimes said...

Such a sweet box!
Hugs!
x

Mendi said...

Love that you used this set for Christmas packaging! I need to check Michael's for these fun washi tapes! :)

Alice Wertz said...

i've always been curious about the tapes from Michaels. thanks for the little review! =) wonderful way to dress up the box! thanks for the inspiration!