Monday, October 29, 2012

Project Life Weeks 41, 42

Hi everyone.

It is early Monday morning as I'm posting this.  Hurricane Sandy isn't here yet, so I'm enjoying electricity while we still have it :)

I've got some Project Life pages to share


These pages took some thinking, because a lot happened that I didn't take pictures of and the pictures I did take don't have much of a story to go with them.  But, its done and I got to crack into some fun new products!


I used 2 digital kits designed by Marcy Penner a/k/a Hello Forever, Happy Fall and Office One.


I also used patterned papers from Crate Farmhouse (found at Michaels just labeled American Crafts), Elle's Studio Detail Flags stamps and Spooky Tales 3" circle die cuts.


Here is the right side


Yes, I dusted off the Silhouette to make the ampersand card!


and the "date" stamp is from the Hero Arts Hey Y'all stamp set.  There are a few more things I wanted to tuck in here, but can't find them right now.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Annette said...

your project life looks so awesome..great pages..

Alice Wertz said...

i rarely look at the paper collection at Michaels, now i'll have to go and have a better look! =) really love how you utilize your supplies for your project life pages. these are awesome, Laura!