Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Project Life Week 37


Hi everyone!

Today I've got some Project Life scrapbooking covering the week of September 10 - 16.  This week my husband and I started Weight Watchers.  We're both busting out of our pants and we've been talking about it for awhile.  I've done it before and made Lifetime.  John signed up for WW online, and its been great having their catalog of recipes and the electronic points counter.


I used some of the Project Life Clementine cards and some cards from Elle's Studio, 2012 Note Calendar Cards and some new cards from The Sweet Life.  I also used alpha stickers from Lily Bee, and stamps from Technique Tuesday's Months and Sentiment Tabs.


Sentiment Tabs has the tiny sentiments like The Little Things, Random Fact, Life (in Ali's writing), The Story of Today, Love This.  Great for fitting into tiny spots!


Here is the right side


My daughter plays softball on a travel team so the season runs from September to July


The stamps are from Technique Tuesday's Go Team.

That's about it.  Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Alice Wertz said...

love that you put sentiment/journaling on some photos. great use of washi tapes, too! wonderful pages and thanks for sharing. hope all goes well with your girl's softball team! =)