Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day 2012!



Happy WCMD, everyone!

I hope you are having a great day getting crafty, browsing blogs, and taking advantage of some good sales.  We've been busy all day and I've started a few things, but as my friend Jocelyn says "my kids don't celebrate World Card Making Day" hah!  Its good thing most of the challenges are running all weekend.  That gives me a little more time.

I do have something to share.  This was a recent submission to Card Creations that didn't get picked up


I used the Hero Arts Typewritten digi stamp, super sized it and colored it with Copics, and added a sentiment from the Hero Arts Hey Y'All clear stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!

Annette said...

cute card..

Jocelyn Olson said...

Ha ha. Yesterday, I asked them if they wanted to make cards, I got a resounding "no!" hee hee. Glad you got to find some time to work on the challenges. Your card is so fab. I sure do dig the oversize digi elements, and the way you used the HA sentiment is perfect!

Alice Wertz said...

i have to try and super-size an digi!! this is so fun, Laura!! thanks for the inspiration!