Monday, September 24, 2012

Project Life Week 36


Hi everyone.

Today I've got some Project Life scrapbooking covering the first week of September.

I used the Studio Calico September kit Central High, the Card Kit, Road Show add on, and stamps from Foodie, Stepping Stone, and PL Good Stuff.


I also bought 2 Hero Arts ink pads - Mid Tone Tide Pool and Red Royal.  Really nice!  I used Tide Pool on the tag stamp and Red Royal up top for the Monday tab and in a few other spots.  The other inks are Memento, which I've been a fan of for awhile now.  These Hero Arts inks are definitely as nice as Memento in terms of even coverage and not bleeding into detailed images.


This week my daughter started 8th grade and also got braces the day before the first day of school.


In the middle row I did a card about Vitamix blenders.  I watched a demo of these at Wegmans and tasted a green smoothie, mushroom soup, and ice cream made in it.  Yum!  After some research I found out that the Wegman's price is pretty good, however last week it came on QVC and was a little cheaper and also had the easy pay option so that's where we got it from.




And that's about it.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun week! Loving all the arrows and the stamps!

Annette said...

wow this looks amazing..great moments to capture.

Alice Wertz said...

these pages are so cute and colorful! looks like a fun week! =)