Monday, September 17, 2012

Project Life Week 35


Hi everyone.

Today I've got some Project Life scrapbooking pages covering the last week in August.  There was so much going on this week that I had to make 4 pages!  My husband got a new car. Here we are at the dealership picking it up.  I used some last bits of my July Studio Calico kit and some cards from Elle's Studio (retirees I bought on sale 75% off ).


Here is the other side.

Willie went back to school.  He's in his same room as last year so the first day was pretty laid back.  And he was up in the middle of the night for a few hours so I let him sleep late and miss the bus.  That's why he's in my car to drive in to school.

My family has made it known that they're tired of my recipes so I've been trying a bunch of new ones.  Mostly ones I've found on Pinterest. This chicken and mushroom one in the crockpot we loved! (recipe here)  And then to lead in to the next 2 pages which cover Labor Day weekend at the beach I added a photo of Willie's new Playmobils and an Elle's Studio Summer Lovin card I've been hoarding.


And here is the rest of the week - we made it back to the shore for Labor Day weekend.


I went very CAS with these pages.


I used Technique Tuesday's Story Cards embellished with different Thickers and alpha stickers, and stamps from Technique Tuesday's Months stamp set.


So its probably a good thing that summer is over because on this trip Willie didn't like the beach very much.  We took him 3 different times, and each time he walked to the water, splashed his hands in for a few minutes, then turned around and walked off the beach.


That child walking on the rocks in the above picture is not one of mine!


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

deb duty said...

These pages look awesome! I love the October Afternoon office people and that shine card is so cute!

Annette said...

how fun...they are all amazing and such great memories...thanks for sharing.

Alice Wertz said...

we have been trying some new recipes from Pinterest, too! =) fun pages, Laura! thanks for sharing!