Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Project Life - Catching Up


Hi everyone!

Today I've got some Project Life pages to share.  I've been 3-4 weeks behind all summer so I did a big print order and got caught up with getting them into the book.


Over the summer we took 3 short vacations to the Jersey shore.  They were really just long weekends.  I took so many pictures on vacation but when we got back very few.  Oops!  So these pages here (July 16 - August 5) cover 3 weeks and only 10 pictures that I took.

I inked up some new stamps on the above cards - Technique Tuesday's This and That and Smile Big.  The Olympics card is something designed by Erica Hernandez that you can grab here on her blog.


And on the Phillies McFlurry card I used stamps from Who What Where and It's a Date.  The receipt die cut is from Basic Grey's Clippings Snippets.


Here is the right side.  In the top left is a postcard from my daughter's school.  Our cat, Koba, guarding the remote while we watch the Olympics.  I found these Playmobil Olympics toys at Wegmans grocery store and picked up a few for Willie :)  I took their picture is the spot where I photograph my cards.


And then some more stamps from the Smile Big stamp set.  I've also used a bunch of die cuts and cards from Elle's Studio on these pages.  Some of the cards I bought 75% off when they were having a retirement sale back in the spring (today, remember this, the details, to do).  The rest are from their Summer Lovin' collection which is still around.

And I've got one more set of pages



These cover 2 weeks in August, the 13th - 26th.  These pages are pretty simple.  No stamping.  More Elle's Studio cards, some Technique Tuesday Story Cards, and I pulled out some Simple Stories Summer Fresh that I still had left and was perfect for all of these pictures I took at the farmers market.


Here is the right side


The park closest to our house has been holding summer concerts for years now and we finally went to one.

And then Willie got really sick.  I had taken him to the doctor for his well visit and I asked about flu shots.  The just got them in so he got one.  Then that night he woke up and was throwing up and feverish.  He was sick for a good 3 days.  Then when he started getting his appetite back and his strength back he still seemed a little off, so I took him back to the doctor and he had developed an ear infection.  The don't think the flu shot had anything to do with him getting sick but who knows.


Thanks for hanging in there with me for this giant catch up!

I'll be back tomorrow with pages from the last week in August.  I had so many pictures from that week that I had to make 4 pages!

One more thing - please check the Technique Tuesday blog this week.  They are having giveaways all week in honor of the 2 year anniversary of Studio AE.  Today's post is for a gc and a chance at a guest spot!

5 comments:

deb duty said...

These look great! I love seeing how you used the this and that stamp. I have it, but I've yet to use it.

Annette said...

wow these all look amazing..love the pictures of your adorable cat...

Miriam Prantner said...

Love these, especially all the 'Keep Calm' stamping you did. :)

Linda E said...

These pages look great, Laura! Love all the stamping!

Alice Wertz said...

always enjoy reading and seeing your Project Life pages. hope your boy is back to 100% now. i also think that Mr. Koba is very handsome! =) thanks so much for sharing, Laura!