Wednesday, September 19, 2012

heck yeah!


Hi everyone!

Today I'm playing along with some challenges and breaking in some new goodies.  Last month I was one of the winners of the monthly challenges on the Hero Arts blog (yay!).  I used my GC on Neon Inks and the new Soleil Summer Lovin' stamp set.  Thank you, Hero Arts!  The tag stamp is from the Guest Check stamp set and the blue strip is from the Diamond Zig Zag background.  Both Guest Check and Diamond Zig Zag I've had for a few weeks now and they hadn't seen any ink yet.

I'm playing along with Simon Says We're So Trendy (neon)


and A Blog Named Hero Tag! You're It!



Thanks for stopping by.


7 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So fun! Love all the trends, the splatter is perfect and I LOVE the sentiment!

Annette said...

such a fun card...love the sentiment...hehe

~amy~ said...

heck yeah, your card is fun.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

You are AMAZING! LOOOOOOOOVE the bright colors and images! FAB card--super trendy!

Michelle said...

Heck yeah!!! I want me one of those refreshments! ;) Great card!!! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero! :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Laura :-) fabulous design and the colours and details are all FAB !! Very trendy :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Alice Wertz said...

love the bright colors in this! fab summery card, Laura!