Friday, September 21, 2012

Chevrons Spotlight


Hi everyone.

I made this treat box for a feature on the Technique Tuesday blog using the new Chevron Two Step stamp set.  Its almost October, and time to start thinking about Halloween.  I used the Lifestyle Crafts Fry Box die and another new Technique Tuesday stamp, the Halloween Seal.


Each of the Chevrons is a separate stamp but they all fit together, so you can come up with all sorts of different combinations.  Fun stuff!

You can check out the rest of the Chevron projects on the Technique Tuesday blog.

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

lovelovelove.
chevrons and a fry box?! LOVE

Annette said...

I agree with Amy...love love love this...

Unknown said...

Love the box. Have to get that chevron stamp.

Jennifer said...

Super CUTE!!! LOVE the chevron!!! (=

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHH! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love how you did the chevron stamp! AMAZING:)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh my goodness!! Too cute! BTW... thank you for the sweet comments on my PL posts! :)

Linda E said...

What a fun treat!

Alice Wertz said...

wow! so cool! love the fry box and how you dressed it up. love love love this!