Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Welcome Back


Hi everyone.

Willie went back to school on Monday and I sent this card in for his teacher.  I don't usually give teacher cards at the start of the year, but the "welcome back" sentiment was calling me.  I used the Classified digital kit, which is a new release at 2Peas this week, the I Love School stamp set from Technique Tuesday, and an old notebook edge punch from Stampin' Up!

My daughter doesn't start back until next Wednesday.  She's still got some reports to finish up from summer reading assignments.  If these get done and the hurricane stays away we'll be headed back to the beach this weekend.  Yay!

3 comments:

Annette said...

aww cute little school house...great card.

~amy~ said...

What a perfect card...I'm sure she loved it! My kids go back next Tuesday..

Alice Wertz said...

super fun and a perfect teacher's card!