Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Technique Tuesday Studio AE August Kit


Hi everyone.

The first of the month means a new Studio AE kit.  Yay!  The kit is called Love This Memory and as you can see I'm taking it back to when Willie (now 5) was a baby.  We had so much fun with him!  We still do.  Every age and stage is great but those newborn days go by so quickly.

Here are the stamps


I love the drawn circles!  I just rough cut my own mats from patterned papers and used my fingernail to distress the edges.


and the stamps on the tag


Thanks for stopping by.
 Supplies:  Technique Tuesday Love This Memory stamp set; Memento inks; Studio Calico Elmwood Park kit; additional patterned papers from Basic Grey Clippings, Basic Grey PB&J, and MME On the Bright Side mini decks

9 comments:

Annette said...

aww so sweet...i love that stamp set..might have to check that out..

Laurel said...

Love those stamps and your wonderful layout!

~amy~ said...

Awwww....sweet layout!

Linda E said...

Love what you did with these stamps!

Kathy Martin said...

This page is stunning! Love your work, my dear! And your comment about coffee ice cream on my blog gave me a good laugh because no one eats my coffee ice cream either! ;)

Charlene said...

What a beautiful page and that baby???adorable!!!!

Mendi said...

This turned out beautiful! Love your use of this fun stamp set! :)

Missus Wookie said...

Oh these stamps and your page are both gorgeous. I like the multimatted slightly distressed circles.

(And seriously 5? I remember you being pregnant with him....)

Alice Wertz said...

precious photo! such a sweet layout!