Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Project Life (week 27)


Hi everyone.

I'm back with another week of Project Life.  Now that I'm a few weeks behind I'm skipping around a bit.  These pages are from the first week of July.  I've had the pictures printed for a few weeks now.  There were a few good photo ops this week - July 4th and my daughter's birthday - and I didn't do a very good job taking pictures at either one so I put this week off.  But now that they're in the pockets they're not looking so bad.


The patriotic cards are from the Of Thee I Sing digital kit.  I also took this week to use some stamps that hadn't seen any ink yet - the Hero Arts Stepping Stone alpha stamps and a wood mount jar stamp from Inkadinkado that I found at Michaels.  I also used the Studio Calico PL Good Stuff and Oh Happy Day stamp sets.


For this one I used a Martha Stewart/Avery metal rimmed tag, and Airmail Divine Twine.


I colored the jar with Copic markers and used the EK Success Swiss Cheese punch (something I've seen Lisa Truesdell do) to make the confetti.


Here is the right side.  I've used a bunch of cards and die cuts from Elle's Studio.  The calendar cards and birthday pennants have recently gone retired but the other ones from Make a List and Summer Lovin' are still around.



and that's about it.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Love it!

Annette said...

wow this looks so fabulous...great photos and awesome journaling..

terisplace said...

I am in awe of you. So inspired to see your PL pages.

Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

Beautiful pages! I particularly love the confetti in the mason jar - so festive!

melanie said...

Such festive 4th pages. Love it.