Sunday, August 5, 2012

Project Life Week 26


Hi everyone.

Today I've got some Project Life pages covering the last week in June.  I thought I was catching up with this but apparently not :)  But I've got the next 3 weeks printed out and in the pockets.  Just need to carve out some time to finish up the pages.


I kept the supplies fairly limited.  I used some cards from Elle's Studio, Marcy Penner's Captured digital cards, stamps from Studio Calico's Project Life Good Stuff stamp set, and some washi and twine.


This week my daughter was at camp, my husband was traveling, and Willie and I spent a lot of time at the pool at the Y.  All of these were taken with my digital underwater camera that I just bring right in the pool with us.


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Alice Wertz said...

wonderful photos. looks like you were having such fun at the pool! thanks for sharing, Laura!