Friday, August 3, 2012

I have you in my heart


Hi everyone.

Today I'm playing along with A Blog Named Hero and their freestyle challenge.  I used the Hero Arts Just for You digital kit.  One of my favorite things to do with digital stamps is to super size them.  I really filled the card with the big cage and big owls.  Then with almost no room left for a sentiment I found this one from the All Occasion Messages clear stamp set that was perfect.


Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:  Hero Arts Just for You digital kit; Hero Arts All Occasion Messages clear stamp set; French Paper Speckletone True White and Berrylicious cardstock; Copic Xpress cardstock; Copic markers; Twinery twine.

6 comments:

Annette said...

aww this is adorable..

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so CUTE! Love it!

~amy~ said...

tweet

Alice Wertz said...

rarely think of super size digi stamps. love this idea and your sweet card! hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

Aimes said...

Such a sweet card! Or should that be 'tweet'?! ;D
Hugs!
x

Cris said...

What a sweet card! Love that digi stamp! Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!