Friday, August 24, 2012

Bring on the Twinkle


Hi everyone.

Today I've got 2 Christmas cards made with some new Technique Tuesday stamps and a whole bunch of scraps.  I haven't bought any of the new holiday papers yet.  There are some great ones out there, I just haven't made my decisions.  For this first card I used bits from Crate's Pretty Party mini deck to paper piece my tree.  I made the star with the Sizzix Primitive Star die.  And the gems are from my giant stash of these little things :)

Here is the stamp set, Magic of Christmas


I love this new style of fillable letters from Ali Edwards


For this one I used scraps from Cosmo Cricket's Dear Mr. Claus which came out last year.  I love this vintage style and traditional holiday colors.  For the star I used the Sizzix #2 Star die, and added a few snowflakes using stamps from the set.

So 2 down, and a whole lot more to go!

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Annette said...

super cute Christmas Trees...love love love them...

danni reid. said...

absolutely LOVE!

Alice Wertz said...

your trees are so fun and clever! love them both!

Jill said...

So cute! Love it!!