Thursday, August 16, 2012

August Take 12

Hi everyone.

Today I've got some digi scrapping to share.  I've been participating in the Take 12 project at Ella Publishing since January, taking 12 photos on the 12th of each month and then scrapping them.  I fell behind with the scrapping part of this a few months ago, but I've taken the past few weeks to get all caught up.

Here is August 12th



And here is May



May 12th was not a very good day, which I think is why I fell behind with the scrapping.  Once I got started with making the page and adding this sad girl with the glitter cloud and rain it didn't seem so bad.

June 12th



and July



I used layered templates for all of these layouts.  If you're going to try and fit 12 photos on a single 8 1/2" x 11" page I think these are the way to go.

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

love these....now how did you do that cloud on May...is that loaded up with german glitter glass...or is that glass glitter?

Laurel said...

These are fabulous, love the cloud and rain!

Annette said...

wow all of these photos are amazing and the layouts are too fun...

Laura O'Donnell said...

Amy, it's digital glitter!

Laura T. said...

WOW - love all of your layouts. You're doing a great job!

LeAnne said...

Digital is the only way I can do these monthly challenges. Great layouts.

Sue Althouse said...

Love these! You are being so creative with the photo collages. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Tanis said...

These are awesome! I wonder if I could do this take 12 thing. It doesn't seem too daunting... :)