Saturday, July 7, 2012

You are my favorite memory


Hi everyone.

Today I have a scrapbook page to share.  This also went up on the Technique Tuesday blog this morning.

I took this picture of my daughter a few weeks ago when we were at Longwood Gardens.  My dad and stepmom  were visiting for the weekend and they had never been.  She had was at a sleepover party the night before and was exhausted so we told her she didn't have to go with us but she went anyway and toughed it out walking through the hot gardens and chasing after Willie.  I love this sentiment "you are my favorite memory" from the Favorite Memories stamp set and the stamp is big enough that I wanted to use it for my title.  For the rest of the layout I used some leftovers from the June Studio Calico kit and the woodgrain paper is from Echo Park This & That.

Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

Annette said...

wow this is so fabulous...totally love it...

Have a wonderful weekend..

Linda E said...

Fabulous layout, Laura! Love the banner detail!

Kathi said...

Fabulous layout. I can't believe how big she's gotten!

cutiephinphin said...

lovely LO... love the staggered banners with a touch of the butterflies. Love that sentiment.

Queen Mary said...

Love it. I might have the exact same photo of my daughter in the exact same place! And I haven't scrapped it yet!

Alice Wertz said...

love how you created the title with the cut out. so fun! lovely layout!