Sunday, July 1, 2012

Welcome July!


Hi everyone.

More scrapping!  It's a new month, and a new Technique Tuesday Studio AE stamp set.


This is a fun mix of sentiments for layouts and cards!

I put my Lifestyle Crafts Hexagon dies to work for this one.  The little boy is my nephew, swimming in my mother in law's pool.  I used patterned paper from mini decks of Studio Calico Abroad and Crate Story Teller, and some Studio Calico veneers, star stickers, a mistable camera, and some Thickers.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Awesome...love the hexagons! Awesome stamps too!

Annette said...

awesome layout...i love those hexagons and those sentiments are awesome...Happy Sunday..

joscelyne cutchens said...

i love the hexagons! :)

Linda E said...

Great layout! Love the hexagons!

Alice Wertz said...

love the design and mix of patterns. super layout!