Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Project Life, featuring new Technique Tuesday!


Hi everyone!

I peeked some of this last week, new Technique Tuesday stamps and journaling cards!  This Project Life spread covers June 18 - 25.


Since I'm a few weeks behind I did a big print order instead of printing photos at home and kept it simple for the most part with the 4x6 photos in the pockets.


For this top left card I used stamps from Photo Love and Life Banners, both designed by Ali Edwards.  I used Memento inks for the stamping.


I love these new Story Cards!  The paper is a gorgeous quality.  Here I used the Observations cards in Gray and Red, and the "saturday" is a stamp from the Days of the Week stamp set.  The Observations cards contain a mix of the type and Ali's writing with a bunch of different sentiments, and on the back they have the grids with no text in the space up top, so that you can add your own sentiment.


These are the Remember This and Hello Days cards.


And another stamp from Photo Love.  This one is going to see a lot of ink!

You can check out the rest of the new Technique Tuesday releases here.

Supplies:  Becky Higgins Project Life A Series page protectors and Clementine journaling cards; Technique Tuesday Observations, Hello Days, and Remember This Story Cards; Technique Tuesday Photo Love, Life Banners, and Days of the Week stamp sets; Tsukineko Memento inks; Elle's Studio Make a List and 2012 Calendar Cards; washi tape from Love My Tapes and Cute Tape.


2 comments:

Linda E said...

Love the new products! I don' t know about you but I wish the new journaling cards were stsmps too!

Alice Wertz said...

wonderful pages! thanks for sharing!