Monday, July 16, 2012

Project Life // Captured Workshop

Hi everyone!  Today I've got some Project Life scrapbooking.  I was invited by the fabulous Lisa Truesdell to  guest for her July Captured Workshop at 2Peas.  These are the pages that I made for the workshop which went live yesterday.


This is week 24.  I'm now about 1 month behind which is making me a little nervous.  I'm going to try to get more caught up this week.


This was a busier than normal week.  My daughter was done school and starting summer vacation but Willie was still in school.  It was nice to have her to myself for a few days.  We were given tickets to a concert.  Someone I (honestly) had never heard of before, Johnny Lang, who is an excellent blues guitar player.  Since my daughter plays guitar a friend of ours thought of us when he couldn't use the tickets.


The focus of the Captured workshop this month is patterned paper mini decks and patterned paper scraps.


I've got a tiny peek here of some new Technique Tuesday stamps.  The "capture life" and "love this" on the card above are from a new set coming out next week, Sentiment Tabs.


The Remember This label is from the Favorite Story Studio AE stamp set.  It's stamped on patterned paper.


Here is the right side:


My dad  and stepmom came to visit for the weekend. The concert we went to earlier in the week was at Longwood Gardens.  We hadn't been there in awhile and when we remembered how nice it is we decided to go back on Saturday.

Next card has another stamp peek from the Sentiment Tabs set:


This was Willie's favorite part of Longwood Gardens!








All of the supplies I used are linked up here at 2Peas.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Linda E said...

You are doing a fabulous job with your Project Life album! These pages are fantastic!

Alice Wertz said...

your details are always beautiful and just the right among. lovely pages and thanks for sharing, Laura!