Monday, July 9, 2012

Pretty Packaging


Hi everyone!

Today is my turn on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog, and I've got a fun idea for gift packaging using the Packaged Pretty stamp set.


This is one of those 3" square boxes you can find in the gift wrap section of Michael's for about 50 cents.  I thought it would be a fun idea to seal it up with strips of washi tape.


For the seal I used different patterned papers from Amy Tangerine Sketchbook and circle cut the first 2 layers, then used the Spellbinders Pinked Circles die for the bottom layer.

Here are the rest of the stamps in the Packaged Pretty set


Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

{{love}}

Annette said...

love this packaging...too fun.

jayminmartyn said...

Thank You so much for sharing this Information. I love this too cool. web directory

Kelly R said...

very cute label! nice work laura!

Alice Wertz said...

what a fun way to dress that box up! love the tapes!

claudia shadler said...

very cute! I love decorating gift boxes! love the wash tape too!

C :)