Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello


Hi everyone.

Today I've got some hybrid cards made with some Hero Arts digital kits that were released at 2Peas last week.  This first card was made with Butterfly Bouquet.  The kit has the butterflies and flowers individually, or in this premade arrangement which I thought was perfect.


I used the Seashells kit for this one.  I used the precolored versions of the shells and sentiment, and the Papertrey Linen Impression Plate for the background.

Thanks for stopping by!




12 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous cards! I especially love the butterflies. So pretty!

Elaine said...

Hi Laura these two are so pretty the butterfly is my fav its gorgeous well done Hugs Elaine

Aimes said...

Fabulous cards - I especially love the first one; those butterflies are so pretty!
Hugs!
x

Tanis said...

Very cool! I love how you popped out some of the butterflies....what a great image that is!

cheiron said...

These are gorgeous! The shells are my favorite.

JJ Bolton said...

Beautiful! I love that they're hybrids!

Linda E said...

Beautiful cards, Laura! Those butterflies make me happy!

Heidi said...

Beautiful cards.

~amy~ said...

love them!

Queen Mary said...

Beautious! Some day I'm going to have to figure out this digital stuff!

Virginia L. said...

Both cards are beautiful, Laura!! I love how you group the seashell images! Congrats on the Hero Arts Tweet!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful colors in both! super cards!