Saturday, June 2, 2012

Studio AE June Stamps


 Hi everyone.

Today I have a scrapbook page made with Technique Tuesday's Studio AE set for June, Life Right Now.

Since these are bigger stamps and I had a longish story to write I used the stamp as the title for my layout.  This is a picture of my daughter when she was 2 on the playground at her daycare.  I have so many pictures of her on this playground and I've scrapped them a lot of different ways but I've never scrapped the story of why we were out there so much.  The way this daycare was set up, the playground was in between the parking lot and the building.  This made drop off and leaving difficult because the kids always wanted to stop and play.  We never stopped in the mornings but in the afternoons we usually did, and sometimes I got some dirty looks from parents trying to get their kids to leave.  Oops!

But back to the stamps.  They're really great!  Bold script, fill-able letters, and some great journaling prompts.  You can see the whole set here.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a fun layout...such a cute pic!

Laurel said...

Love it!

cutiephinphin said...

what a sweet adorable layout.

terisplace said...

Love this layout, Laura!
And I love seeing your scrapbook pages!!!!

Teri

Kathi said...

I saw this on Facebook and Pinterest and thing it's a brilliant layout.

I love everything about it!

Queen Mary said...

I love this one too! I'm trying to figure out how to subscribe to your blog!

Alice Wertz said...

love the simple design and such a cute story behind it!