Thursday, June 14, 2012

School's Out


Hi everyone.

Today is my day on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog.  I made this card with the School's Out stamp set.  My little boy Willie goes to a year round school and today is his last day before a 3 week break.  When he goes back it is considered a summer session and we might not get the same bus driver so I made this for his bus driver who is a really sweet lady.  Its a short bus that comes right to our house and takes a small group of kids to the Autistic support classroom he's in.  Yesterday I put Willie on the bus and about 5 minutes later she drove back to house.  I went out and he had thrown up on himself!  Most of it was on him so the bus didn't need too much clean up.  So I went out and got a Starbucks GC to put in the card.



Here is the stamp set.  I was thinking the bus would be cool with some paper piecing ala Partridge Family style.  I will try this next!


Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

awww...poor boy....hope he's feeling better.

love the card and I'm sure she did too:)

Laurel said...

Hope the little guy is feeling better! Love your card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Poor guy! Hope that that was the only throwing up incident and that he's much better now! This card is so cute. LOVE the road!

Annette said...

This stamp set is too cute...I love that school bus...

I hope your little one feels better soon...

Alice Wertz said...

awww.... hope your boy is feeling better. big hugs! super fun and sweet card for the bus driver, too. love it!