Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Project Life Weeks 22-23


Hi everyone.

I'm back with some Project Life scrapbooking.  These pages are the 2 weeks from May 28 - June 10.  I didn't really have enough pictures to give 2 pages to each week so I decided to consolidate.


For this top center card I found this miniature cover of Newsweek in the Newsweek magazine.  It was part of an ad to subscribe to Newsweek on the ipad and had an ipad border around it which I cut off.  I've been trying to get more current events on my PL pages but I want to keep it light.  And we did watch a lot of the Jubilee on tv this first week of June so the Queen got the center spot :)  The little crown and fancy square are from Technique Tuesday's Regalia stamp set.


It was my daughter's last week of school and I was quite busy at the school all week because the 7th grade hosts the 8th grade graduation.  In that bottom left card is something we did one morning for a few hours, blow up balloons for a giant arch to cover the stage.  For these cards I used a bunch of patterned paper mini decks, some cards from Elle's Studio, stamps from Technique Tuesday's Studio AE June kit and Saying Hello, Martha Stewart/Avery label stickers, an Avery shipping tag, washi tape, and a star punched from blue glitter paper.


Here is the right side.


All softball from a travel softball weekend.  The card with the VW Bus is from Bananafish Studio's Graphic Journal Cards #1 kit.  I also used stamps from Technique Tuesday's Baseball and Always Adore.


Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Annette said...

wow this looks so awesome...Great memories..

Alice Wertz said...

fun packed pages, Laura! thanks for sharing!