Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Project Life Week 21


Hi everyone.

I've got some Project Life scrapbooking to share today.  This is week 21, which was right before Memorial Day .  I used some new goodies from Simple Stories Summer Fresh, some digital kits from Jen Martakis and Dianne Rigdon (I'll link them up at the end)  and some Technique Tuesday favorites.


I really like the Simple Stories papers for Project Life, especially these vertical 4x6 ones for the B pages.


It was super hot here over Memorial weekend so I took the kids to an indoor moonbounce place.  I was taking Willie here a lot over the winter.  This was the first time I brought Mary Rose and he loved having her there to play with him.


Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
These are the Days digital kit
These are the Days cards
Journal Cards 1 Toolbox kit
Simple Stories Summer Fresh Journal Cards
Yellow Tape Measure washi tape
Technique Tuesday April Showers stamp set
Technique Tuesday Who What Where stamp set
Technique Tuesday Ordinary Days stamp set

3 comments:

Annette said...

your project life looks so awesome...this is just way too fun...

danni reid. said...

WOW, this is awesome!

Alice Wertz said...

really enjoy seeing your project life pages. thanks for sharing!