Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Father's Day


Hi everyone.

Today is my turn on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog.  I made a Father's Day card, since Father's Day is now less than 2 weeks away.  Yikes!  Guy cards are tough, but you can't go wrong with a big TV.  I used 2 stamp sets, Watchin' TV and a sentiment from It's a Man's World.  Its pretty simple.  Colored with Copics and a patterned paper background from My Mind's Eye.



You can find the Sweet Stamp Shop on Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, and Twitter.


Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Super cute!

~amy~ said...

:) So fun!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOOOOO adorable! LOVE the papers and how you combined several sets! AMAZING:)

ps...THANK YOU so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm a bit behind in commenting/stopping by blogs--I think my RSS feeder says something around 2000! OY! Don't worry--I will be checking out more posts and creations on your blog SOOOOOOOON:) THANKS again! HUGS! <3

Annette said...

oh my word how fun is that TV...what a fun card...

Katy said...

This is too cute! Love the remote!

Kathi said...

Great card!!!

Made me smile!

Alice Wertz said...

so fun! super card, Laura!