Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Your Craftroom or Mine?


Card Creations Volume 10 came out this week and I was fortunate to get a few cards published in it.  I haven't received my copy yet, but I saw one of my cards from the issue this morning on the Moxie Fab Blog for their new Splatter Challenge.

For this card I used stamps from Clear and Simple Stamps Craft Room set.  To make the splatters I used watercolor crayons and a wet paintbrush and tapped the side of the paintbrush against my kitchen counter to get the paint to flick off of the brush and onto the cardstock.


Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Laura B. said...

This is such a fabulous card, Laura!

Aimes said...

Splattered to perfection!
Hugs!
x

Mirta Sanchez said...

Thoroughly enjoyable, this card! Greatly amused by the artistic splatter!

Elaine said...

Laura this is afbulous what a super image well done Hugs Elaine

~amy~ said...

I super love this:)

Laurel said...

I love this fun card!

Chunyuan said...

love the mixed color splatter. Such a great card!

Alice Wertz said...

absolutely love this, Laura! fabulous card!

claudia shadler said...

congrats on getting published, luv the card!

Hugs,
C :)