Saturday, May 19, 2012

Wishing You Rainbows


Hi everyone!

Today I've got a card made with the Hero Arts April Showers digital kit.  I did the background with Powder Blue Mister Huey.  I cut a piece of white cardstock to 4" x 6", put it in the bottom of a cardboard box (to contain the mist) and gave it 3 full sprays.  Then I dried it off with a heat gun and used the photo tray of my printer to add the sentiment.  I wanted the sentiment to be readable so I thought it would be best to print it on top of the background rather than mist over it.

I'm adding this to the Moxie Fab Spatter Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:  Hero Arts April Showers digital kit; Copic Xpress paper; French Paper Kraft cardstock; Copics; Powder Blue Mister Huey ink spray.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful card.

~amy~ said...

Such a sweet card...love the rainbow!

Annette said...

how pretty is this card....i love that rainbow...SO AWESOME

Lucy Abrams said...

Oooh this is so sweet. :)

Linda E said...

Fabulous card, Laura! Love the misted background!

Alice Wertz said...

so fun. love how you created the background and sentiment. lovely card!

Dana F. said...

Such a cute card! Love the misted background and your shading on the sun image.