Friday, May 25, 2012

Project Life Weeks 19-20

 
Hi everyone.

I've got some Project Life pages to share.  Catching up again.  Week 19 I hardly took any photos, even with Mother's Day, so I decided to combine week 19 and week 20 into a 2 page spread.  I've used a few new digital printable cards from 2Peas and a whole lot of Technique Tuesday stamps on these pages.


Some of the things we had going on were my daughter's guitar concert, a school dance, softball, field trip to Washington, and a nice lunch out.  For the top card the May die cut is from Elle's Studio.  Then right below it is a Today journaling card designed by Marcy Penner, which is a new kit this week at 2Peas.  That little instagram is the only picture I took on Mother's Day.  Oops!  Next to it I did some stamping and Copic coloring on one of the BH grid cards with the Technique Tuesday Baseball set.  The "happy day" card is from the Spot on Life kit which was new last week at 2Peas.  And next to that is another stamped card and more coloring, using the This Life stamp and "memories" from Favorite Memories.


Then down below is one of the ticket stubs from my daughter's school field trip to Washington.  'Road Trip" is from the Are We There Yet stamp set.


Here is the other side.  There was a day when my daughter was off school and Willie was in school, so we went out to lunch at a restaurant with outside tables.  Then we got gelato and I used one of the cards from the shop in the bottom left pocket.


More journaling cards from the digital kits and more stamps.  The "love" stamp is from Love, Ali.  "The details" journaling block stamp is from Who What Where.  And "real life" is from the Studio AE kit Hello Routine, which is still available at 2Peas.


I used some different patterned papers from Jillibean Soup, OA, Studio Calico, and the one with the colored circles on the left side is from an older Prima collection.  I'm trying to revisit some of my many 6x6 paper packs to mix together for these cards.

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Just wanted to mention that I love the size of the smaller wallet photos you're using.

Annette said...

your project life looks amazing...love all that special moments...