Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Project Life Week 18


I'm back again, with another week of Project Life.  This is the first week of May.

For these pages I used some new stamps that hadn't seen any ink yet, the 2Peas/Studio Calico exclusive set Oh Happy Day and a triangle grid background stamp that was a part of a Studio Calico add on kit in April.  I really hope that Hero Arts releases this background for regular purchase in the future because I love it.


Travel softball and my husband's birthday were the big events of the week.


For the intro card I used a picture of this pretty church that was in front of the fields my daughter played at all weekend.  I used the triangle background stamp and 3 of the stamps from Oh Happy Day.


Here is a close up of the wonderful chevron card/frame stamp and a few more from Oh Happy Day.


Here is the bottom half.  I found this cake recipe on Pinterest over a year ago.  My husband likes a basic yellow cake with "canned" frosting, and Kit Kats and M&M's are his favorite candies so I think I'll be making this cake until the end of time.


Here is the right side.


The rest of the supplies I used are papers and stickers from Jillibean Soup Game Day Chili, Martha Stewart/Avery tags, Studio Calico Chevron One kraft cardstock, Sweet Bella washi tape, and a few of the Clementine cards.


Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Annette said...

wow this looks amazing...I have seen a lot of these Project life around the blogs...I really like them...your looks fabulous...

Ryann Salamon said...

Very cool, Laura!

Elaine said...

Laura your book is amazing super work Hugs Elaine

Alice Wertz said...

fun fun fun!! love all the cute little details!