Monday, May 14, 2012

Project Life Week 17


Hi everyone.

I've got some Project Life week 17 today, which was April 23-29.  I used a bunch of digital kits and even typed my journaling on the cards.  On the 23rd Willie turned 5, then on the 24th I turned 45.  I had him on my last day of being 39!  And I went natural, but not by choice really.  When I got to the hospital they told me I was 10cm and they got the doctor.  You know it's "go time" when they get the doctor.  So I had Willie, then I celebrated my 40th birthday in the maternity ward with a new baby. It was perfect.


The other side has my daughter's Shakespeare festival and softball from her school team and her travel team.  I took so many pictures at the Shakespeare performance.  Maybe I'll add an insert or scrap the pictures separately, but to finish the page and keep current I just put in the 1 picture of her and a picture of the program.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Erica Hernandez 4x6 Set 1 Journaling Cards
Washi Words
P365 Date Pack
Our House Date Strips

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Laura you life book is just fabulous how wonderful to keep and look back on well done Hugs Elaine

Alice Wertz said...

wow! you definitely look only 35 to me, girl! =) thanks for sharing the story and the pages!