Saturday, May 5, 2012

I *heart* scrapbooking


Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

I made this layout with this month's Studio AE stamps.  I was inspired by the stamp up top that says "the simple joy of recording memories" to make a layout about my hobby.  It was fun to look through my albums to take these pictures and see Willie as a little baby, Mary Rose's first day of First Grade, my Week in the Life album from 2006, my mini albums and my supplies.  My current favorites - Copics, washi tape, and bakers twine were not even on the radar 5 years ago.  My goodness.

Today wasn't as crafty as I would have liked.  My daughter had a softball tournament and now we're all exhausted.  I'm hoping to get some time in tomorrow morning.  There are a lot of challenges and chats going on all weekend at 2Peas.  You can check them out here.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

it is a wonderful hobby - love looking back and seeing how things change. Been working through some of the SG technique bits and purging. Have to make room for the new pretties :)

Lindsay said...

Totally fabulous Laura! Love everything on this!

Kris Chirhart said...

What an awesome layout, Laura!! LOVE it!!!

Alice Wertz said...

love all those photos, Laura!! so very fun and fab layout!