Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cupcake Cards


Hi everyone.  I have a few birthday cards I made using some Hero Arts digital kits.  This first one came out last week, Cupcakes Galore.  The cupcake and flower are separate images.  I love how the flower looks like a big frosting rose!  The sentiment is from the Yummy Treats clear stamp set and the patterned papers are from Crate Pretty Party.


And this one I made with the Birthday Words kit.  I super-sized the sentiment to make it the base for a circle card.  The cupcake is also from the Birthday Messages kit.  It isn't in the kit preview, but it is in the kit as a part of the "extras".

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Kelly R said...

these cards are so cool! i like the birthday sentiment printed on the circle cards. such wonderful cards.

Annette said...

how fun...those cupcakes are adorable...

~amy~ said...

cupcakes...oh how I adore cupcakes.

gRiSeL™ said...

Wow, great coloring on both those cupcakes. Very subtle, which makes them look sweet! (: LOVE them both! (:

Kathy Martin said...

I could reach out and eat that cupcake, Laurel! Gotta love strawberry frosting! Great paper choices! :)

Tammy said...

The stamp set I received for the first card you show had a much smaller rose stamp. It looks funny on the large cupcake. How did you make this one bigger?

Tammy said...

The stamp set I have for the first card has a much smaller rose stamp that looks funny on the large cupcake. How did you make your rose bigger?