Saturday, April 28, 2012

you brighten my day


Hi everyone.

I have another Hero Arts hybrid card to share today.  Another one?  I know!  But look at how cool these newsprint digis are.  This is the Stormy Weather kit, which is a new release this week.  To make the splattered background I flicked watercolor paints onto the cardstock with a wet paintbrush.  I don't have very many spray mists so I'm happy the paints cooperated.  The sentiment is from the Big Hugs clear set.

I'm entering this in the Lily Pad Rainy Day challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

Annette said...

oh totally love this...love how you speckled the background...looks amazing...

~amy~ said...

oh I love those digis! CUTE

Nancy said...

Love this! That digi set is just perfect for the Rainy Day challenge at Lily Pad Cards, I'm so glad you joined us!

Ann said...

Cute, cute, cute! LOVE this!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

WONDERFUL card - Absolutely LOVE this - and so perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for playing with us at LilyPad!

Alice Wertz said...

really like the background and you are right those newsprint images are fab! super card, Laura!