Friday, April 27, 2012

Wishing You a Wonderful Day


Hi everyone.

Toady I'm playing along with this week's card sketch challenge at 2Peas.


I used the Hero Arts Spring Garden digital kit for the girl and the flower basket.  I'm excited that they've made this girl into a digital stamp.  She's great to color, and the kit comes with a lot of other images and a few sentiments.  I used patterned paper from Amy Tangerine, a sentiment from Hero Arts Big Hugs, and some Twinery Peapod twine which I also used to add a small bow to the basket handle.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so darn cute!

Annette said...

SOOOOO adorable....love that little image...great card.

danni reid. said...

what a fabulous interpretation, love your image and your coloring is amazing♥

Kathi said...

Wonderful card. Sooooo cute!

Alice Wertz said...

too cute! darling card! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)