Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sweet Stamp Shop + Core'dinations


Hi everyone!

The Sweet Stamp Shop and Core'dinations Cardstock are doing a cross promotion this week.


They sent us a generous selection of their color core cardstock, and wow is this stuff cool!


I dry embossed my background piece with the Cuttlebug Branches folder.  The Core'dinations cardstock is sturdy enough not to crack with dry embossing, but with just a light sanding you can take off the surface to reveal the core color.


I gave my background a pretty good sanding, and then when I trimmed up the piece I sanded all of the edges to frame it up.  And the little banner that the critters are sitting on was made with the other side of the cardstock.  It is very smooth and holds up well to detailed stamping!


I used Sweet Stamp Shop's Furry Friends Forever.  If you head over to the Sweet Stamp Shop's blog and the Core'dinations blog there are some more projects and chances to win some great prizes!

You can also find Sweet Stamp Shop on Facebook Flickr Twitter and YouTube.

Thanks for stopping by!



8 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooooooooooo CUTE.

danni reid. said...

for the love of cuuuuute♥

Annette said...

these little critters are adorable and I love how you did the background...fabulous card.

Alice Wertz said...

too cute!

Linda E said...

What an adorable card, Laura! Love it!

Kris Chirhart said...

LAURA!!! OMGosh, this is just the cutest card ever!!! Oh, I do need to play with that core paper more!! Awesome!!

Ryann Salamon said...

Aww, how cute, cute, cute!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is one of my fav stamp sets--LOVE! Great job with this paper!