Sunday, April 1, 2012

Studio AE April 2012


Hi everyone!

April is here and the new Studio AE stamp set, Hello Routine, is now available.

I used a few of the stamps on my Project Life pages from last week, as in last week ending yesterday!  I think I'm getting the hang of putting these together as I did most of the cards this morning.

I was thinking it would be fun to have some current events in PL now and then, but I wanted to keep it light so I took a picture of the Newsweek with the return of Mad Men on the cover.  The journaling stamp is from Technique Tuesday's Who What Where.


The solid image "everyday stuff" and "this is life." are from the April stamp kit.  I think these are a great way to dress up the BH Project Life cards.  The kraft card is something I made using the Subtly Cards digital kit.  I also recently got some goodies from Elle's Studio, the Bright Pennants and the date card in the top left from  the Collected Cutouts tags.  I had these Bright Pennants in my cart at 2Peas and waited too long and they   went out of stock so I ordered direct from Elle's Studio.  I put my order in 7pm Tuesday night, got a ship notice at 11pm, and the order was here on Friday.  And, I only paid the $2.29 first class shipping.  Excellent service from Elle's Studio!  I stamped on the pennants and the card below using the Good Times stamp set.


Here is the right side


I used a B page.  Up in the top right is our non-winning lottery ticket from last week I thought it would be fun to add that in since the Mega Millions was at an all time $640 million prize.


I picked up some new Smash washi tape this week.  The others I've used here were purchased at different times from 2Peas and Cute Tape.


And that's about it for week 13.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

These are FAB Laura you must have had such fun putting this together and I also love your friend card below,Hugs Elaine

Alice Wertz said...

oh yes, the return of Mad Man!! =) love seeing Project Life posts. they are always so fun. it's not too late to start now, right? =) love the solid stamps and we have a couple of non-winning tickets sitting around, too...

Linda E said...

Way to go with Project Life, Laura! Congrats on keeping up. Your pages are terrific!