Friday, April 20, 2012

Project Life Week 15


Hi everyone.

I've got some Project Life to share today.  This is from last week, April 8 - 14.


Sorry about the glare up top.  These page protectors are so hard to photograph.  I'm constantly walking the album around the house looking for good, indirect light to take these pictures.

I gave the whole left page to Easter Sunday.


The egg card is a freebie made by Erica Hernandez which you can pick up here.

The green doily card is something I made with the Lacy Doily Single kit and the Snap Shot kit.  The label is from Martha Stewart/Avery found at Staples.


And for this one I used a filmstrip mask which is a part of the Snap Shot kit, a card from Elle's Studio, and some washi tape up top.


 Here is the right side.  My daughter was home for Easter break all week and Willie went back to school on Tuesday.  It was nice to have just her home for a few days.  We went to see the Hunger Games.  She had already seen it but I hadn't.  We did her science fair experiment.  Spent the day burning candles.  We had read that the white should burn slower than the colored candles but ours didn't.  My husband took us out to lunch at a restaurant that was serving Phillies themed hot dogs.  I used a template from this kit to get the 4 pictures together.  And on Friday night my husband and daughter went to their first baseball game of the season.


 I used some Technique Tuesday stamps on this side.   "Days like these make me smile" is from Favorite Memories.  The solid image "learn something" is from Learn Something New, and "baseball" is from the Baseball set.


And I got some new patterned papers and label stickers from Crate Story Teller and Echo Park Note to Self which I've used here, too.

Caught up, again!  Thanks for hanging in there for all of the photos.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.



5 comments:

Laurel said...

Great job!

Elaine said...

Hi Laura, what fab momory pages and journaling well done .
I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
You have been making some fabulous cards and projects since I have been away
well done Hugs Elaine

Annette said...

great photos...this look awesome..

Kelly R said...

awesome job laura! thanks for sharing it.

Alice Wertz said...

so fun! love all the detail stamping and photos!