Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Hi everyone.

Today I have a quick and easy Mother's Day card.  I made this with the Hero Arts Oriental Poppies digital kit, which was a new release at 2Peas last week.


This one comes with uncolored and precolored versions of the poppies, and a few reverse print backgrounds and other extras.  I originally was going to use the outline poppies and do some Copic coloring, but then when I saw this trendy orange reverse print I went with it instead.  All I did was shrink it down to card size, and then I computer generated the sentiment using the Cursive Standard font.

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Joy said...

Gorgeous, I love how vibrant the red is, perfect..hugs

~amy~ said...

so pretty!

Laura B. said...

wow, awesome in red!!!

Annette said...

wow wee GORGEOUS...

Aimes said...

So simple, so bold, so FABULOUS!
Hugs!
x

Alice Wertz said...

so simple and pretty!