Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Few Baby Cards


Hi everyone.

Technique Tuesday came out with a few baby stamp sets for the last release and I got a chance to make a few cards with them.  The first card uses the Little Face stamp set.  I wanted to keep the image soft so I did the stamping in Memento London Fog ink, then made a mask  and used the Ranger foam blending tool to do the surrounding coloring with Tumbled Glass and Broken China inks.


This one uses the Sweet Angel stamp set.  I colored the baby with Copics, then added a Studio Calico wood veneer frame.  The patterned paper is from the Sassafras Sweetly Smitten mini deck.  Sweetly Smitten may be the only mini deck I ever completely use up.  I love these papers (sigh) I'm going to miss Sassafras.  The little felt flowers are from one of the Making Memories Vintage Findings kits from a few years ago.  I still have those.  Not much left to them but I'm still finding ways to use them.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What gorgeous cards!!

Ryann Salamon said...

Such soft, lovely cards!

maria f. said...

Saw this over at TT and wanted to comment to say how beautiful this is. It totally reminds me of the 60s. The image. The PP you chose. The sentiment font. So unique.

Alice Wertz said...

super cute and sweet. really love the pretty colors in your second card.