Sunday, April 15, 2012

Butterflies


Hi everyone.  I have some hybrid cards to share today made with Hero Arts digital kits.

This first card uses Papillons, which is a new release at 2Peas this week.  This kit is gorgeous!  It has 4 different butterfly stamps that come both precolored and uncolored.  I picked this pair of precolored butterflies for my card and used paper from the Script kit with a lavender tint to the text.  The sentiment is from Say It Again & Again.


And this one I made a few weeks ago but hadn't posted it here yet.  The butterflies are from the Artists Butterfly kit.  Again, I went with the precolored ones.  The paper is from the Arches kit and a sentiment from Say It Again & Again.

Thanks for stopping by.


7 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful cards.

Laura B. said...

Awesome!

Annette said...

wow these are gorgeous...i love all the amazing butterflies...

Kelly R said...

So pretty Laura. I love butterflies and these are amazing. I also like the sweing you did. Awesome work!

~amy~ said...

Love the butterflies!!!

Alice Wertz said...

these are gorgeous, Laura! LOVE!

Linda said...

I have a thing for butterflies and your gorgeous cards are no exception!