Saturday, April 14, 2012

April Take 12


Hi everyone.  I'm still plugging away at the Take 12 photo challenge.  Here is my layout made with the 12 pictures I took on April 12th.  This month the 12th fell on a day that my little boy, Willie, was in school and my daughter, Mary Rose, was still off for Easter vacation.  My husband took us out to lunch at a local restaurant that was having special Phillies themed hot dogs for 1 week only.  We ordered the "Jim Thominator" (topped with cheddar mac and cheese and bacon), the "Hunter Lets Go Eat" (bratwurst with peppers and onions, and the "J-Roll Dog" (topped with smoked pork and coleslaw).  Super fattening, but fun!  All of my photos were taken at the restaurant and of things around town while walking to and from where we parked the car.

Supplies:
Leap
Sample Pack #26 Template
Cardstock Solids Set #1
Indexed: The Alphabet
April Pea Soup Elements

4 comments:

Margie S (Nihao, Cupcake!) said...

That is a lovely layout. I really like it. I love that you took 12 photos of one outing. The special menu is a fantastic detail to document. Very cool!

Annette said...

wow this is so fun...great photos...

Aliza said...

A sweet little snapshot of a day in your life.

Alice Wertz said...

those hotdogs do sound fattening, but must be fun to try! love seeing your take 12 page. thanks for sharing, Laura!