Thursday, March 1, 2012

Studio AE March 2012 Kit


Hi everyone!

I peeked this a few days ago, made with the Technique Tuesday March Studio AE kit.

It was fun going through old photos and finding this picture of my daughter back when she was in preschool (sigh).  Besides the AE stamps I used some October Afternoon papers, stickers, and a tin pin that were a part of a JBS Mercantile kit I bought in December.  I don't subscribe to any monthly kit clubs but if they're sold individually I buy them here and there just to recharge the stash :)  The calendar paper is from Crate Paper, part of my winnings from the Gallery Idol contest last summer, and the alpha stickers are older Basic Grey.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

awwwww...this is super sweet.

Laurel said...

Adorable photo and layout!

Elaine said...

Lovely page Laura and such a sweet little girl.
Well Done
Hugs Elaine

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fabulous layout!

Alice Wertz said...

i want an umbrella like that, too!! she is soooo adorable! =) love how you combined all those different supplies to make this perfect layout!

Missus Wookie said...

What a cute page - I like the calendar background.

Linda said...

Great page, Laura! What a perfect use of the new Studio AE stamp!