Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring Cheer


Hi everyone.

Today I'm breaking in some more new Technique Tuesday stamps, and also participating in this week's Saturday Sketch Challenge at 2Peas


Kimber McGray has been hosting these for a few weeks now and she's coming up with some great sketches.

I used stamps from April Showers designed by Ali Edwards and some Sassafras Sweetly Smitten patterned papers.  And I made one more, since I had the stuff out


I used Colorbox Cyan pigment ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by.

14 comments:

Sarah said...

Love this card, Laura. Those Sassafrass papers look great in that layout.

Elaine said...

These are both lovely Laura I like the papers too. Hugs Elaine

The Altered Bee said...

How beautiful!

Linda said...

Beautiful card, Laura! I love what you did with the sketch.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So pretty love these colors!!!!

Laura B. said...

Gorgeous!

Barb said...

beautiful!

~amy~ said...

love love love these....really love the first one!

Kelly R said...

wow these cards are so nice and "spring-y". great job laura. hope you are having a nice week. take care.

terisplace said...

Fabulous, Laura! Just sheer fabulous.

Ryann Salamon said...

Super adorable cards! I love that sketch and love what you've created for it.

Annette said...

wow awesome fun cards....I love all those fun layers and great color combos...love them..

Nicole Maki said...

I love that you sewed the flags down - it adds lovely texture.

Very pretty, Laura. Nice combination of patterns.

Alice Wertz said...

fabulous sketch and card, Laura! love the layering of those yummy papers!