Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Project Life March 1-15


Hi everyone.  I've got some Project Life pages to share.  My daughter had some important indoor field hockey events the first 2 weekends in March so I decided to let these be the focus.


These pictures on the left side were from her last game of the season.  Her team played at a really nice indoor facility about an hour from where we live.  My husband was away for work so it was just Willie and I.  He hung in there pretty well.  These events can be stressful for him because they're loud and crowded.  We left and came back a few times and that helped.  Her team won all 3 scheduled games and made it to the playoffs.  Then played against the team that was to the home team to the facility we were playing at, and lost 10 - 0.  Which stinks, but now we're looking into summer camps at this facility to try to pick up some of those skills!


 I used the Indexed and Colorblocked digital kits for these cards.  The "march" is from the By the Day kit and I used the Jersey Letters font for "field hockey" on the striped card.  I also used stamps from Technique Tuesday's Go Team.


Then the next weekend she was invited by her club team to go to Virginia for the National Indoor Tournament.  Willie and I didn't go to this one.


This was really a great experience for her.  My husband thought that she played a lot considering she was a late addition to this team.  Now indoor field hockey is over and we're on to softball.

Thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

Laurel said...

Looks great!

terisplace said...

I am in awe of how you have incorporated your stamps on your Project Life pages. I love that you're getting so much mileage out of them!

Teri

Alice Wertz said...

your girl must be a great player. love seeing all those photos. thanks for sharing!