Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Hi everyone.

Today I have a hybrid card to share made with some new Hero Arts digital kits that were released at 2 Peas last week.  They made the Matryoshkas into digis - yay!  I have the clear stamp set of these which came out a few years ago, and now I'm really loving them as digis because you have the ability to resize them.  So I printed out these 3 and colored them with Copics.  Then I used digital paper from the Brocade kit.  I picked the black pattern and desaturated and lightened it quite a bit to get it to this soft gray.  Then added a flourish from the Matryoshka kit and computer generated the sentiment using the Cursive Standard font.  The card base is a Hero Arts Daffodil notecard.

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful card.

Ryann Salamon said...

One of the things that has always frustrated me about digis is lining everything up but you do it so well. I love your coloring and your card is so fun!

Annette said...

such a pretty Mother's Day card...I love these little images..

danni reid. said...

gorgeous!!!

Elaine said...

How sweet its lovely, cute images of the dolls . Hugs Elaine

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! This is a SUPER CLEVER Mother's Day card design! LOVE!!! LOVE that you went hybrid--totally need to break out some digital images! <3

Alice Wertz said...

so cute! such a fun and clever mother's day card! love it!

Linda E said...

Love the card! Your coloring is fantastic!