Monday, March 12, 2012

catching up on Project Life


I let a few too many weeks go by on Project Life, so I decided to catch up by scrapping February as a 2 page month in review.  PL is one of those projects that I'm afraid if I let it get too far behind it will be too much to come back to.

I used a lot of stamps and a lot of digital goodies on this one!  Starting in the top left I added these red glitter digital alphas from the Freebird kit before I printed out the photo of our backyard in the snow.  Then right next to it (this was kind of a big deal to us!) back when I was a kid in the 70's there was a fast food restaurant called Gino's.  It was definitely as popular as MacDonalds, but it closed up I think in the 80's.  The original owner is from the Philadelphia area and has recently reopened a few.  These new Ginos are more the style of Five Guys with cooked to order burgers.  Really good!  I used stamps from an older set, The Observant Traveler, and a new set, Saying Hello.

Here is the whole page


Then our Valentines.  I used the Always Adore stamp set for the card in the center.  Below that my daughter had a rock band workshop at the music store.  I used stamps from Rock On to embellish one of the BH journaling cards.


Here is the right side


This top left one has some digital confetti over the photo and then the "love this" frame is from the Instaframes v1 digital kit with some digital kraft added in to the clipping mask.  Then next to it I used the arrow stamps from Saying Hello again.


And down in the bottom right more stamps from Always Adore and Saying Hello, and the "what's cookin?" card is from the MyLife 365 Retro Tags kit.


And thats about it.  If you're not a scrapbooker, thanks for hanging in there for all of this!

1 comment:

Missus Wookie said...

Nice to see the flexibility of Project Life and to see your overview, remember when you were at SG and expecting Willie. Time goes so fast!