Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Studio AE February Kit


OK, for anyone who views my blog in Google Reader I just hit publish with a 1/2 done post.  Sorry!

Here is the rest of it :)

Today is the 1st of the month and it is Technique Tuesday Studio AE reveal day!  Here is the stamp set:


Each image is 3 3/4" x 1/2".  For those of you that went nuts over the Feb 2011 kit, this is the follow up that you've been waiting for!

I've got the stamps on my Project Life pages.  This 2 page spread covers the first 2 weeks of January.  I just don't have it in me to do PL every week, but I think every 2 weeks may be just right.


For the left side I used the Design E page, which is 4 6" x 6" pockets with 2 Instagrams printed at 6" x 6" and 2 printed at 2" x 2".  The top 2 talk about how unusually warm this winter has been and how we've spent so much time at the park.  The top right was made with the Leap digital kit, which has some great stuff if you're looking for ways to commemorate each month.  The bottom 2 pictures were taken on New Years day at King of Prussia mall, and all of the hand journaling on the left talks about our family tradition of going to the mall on New Years day.

Here is the right:


Back with Design A pages.  The stamps have some Copic coloring.  I also used Technique Tuesday's Live in the Moment in the top left.  And the cards are from BH's Clementine kit.


And that's about it.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Such a super fun album Laura! LOVE it!

Gladdie said...

Love your filing system with the AE stamps! great idea